Dedicated to Students and Lecturers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome to My Blog of Engineering Resources

Hi, my dear students and colleagues this is a place where you will find huge amount of materials available to you sooner which may help you go ahead in your academics as well as in your engineering career. I will be frequently updating news , materials,study notes, and all releted to engineering studies.
Normally in India most of the colleges offering
Electronics and Communication engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technolgy
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Bio Medical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Marine Engineering
and Etc...
In Tamil Nadu All the enginnering colleges have been affiliated to AnnaUniversity.

So, I plan to put forth in this website all the study materials for students so, they get benefited


Kindly check this website often
Any Suggession, feedback contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment